Knorr – Greek juice with pieces of fruit 54g
Great flavors, of course!
It does not contain:
– added flavor enhancers
– artificial coloring
Average nutritional values
|100 ml in prepared food||1 serving** in prepared food||%* in 1 dose**|
|Energy||387 kJ/92 kcal||968 kJ/230 kcal||12%|
|Fat||1.7 g||4.3 g||6%|
|of which saturated fatty acids||1.1 g||2.8 g||14%|
|Carbohydrate||15 g||38 g||15%|
|of which sugars||12 g||30 g||33%|
|Protein||3.9 g||9.8 g||20%|
|Salt||0.18 g||0.45 g||8%|
|Vitamin E||0.72 mg (6% NRV)||1.8 mg (15% NRV)|
|Vitamin C||4.8 mg (6% NRV)||12 mg (15% NRV)|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.084 mg (7.6% NRV)||0.21 mg (19% NRV)|
|Vitamin B6||0.084 mg (6% NRV)||0.21 mg (15% NRV)|
|Folic acid||12 µg (6% NRV)||30 µg (15% NRV)|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 µg (6% NRV)||0.38 µg (15% NRV)|
|*Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal).|
|**1 serving = 250 ml (the content of the bag is enough for 2 servings)|
|NRV = nutritional reference value|
1. Mix the contents of the bag with half a liter of cold milk (1.5% fat) using a hand whisk.
2. Let it stand for 10 minutes (in the refrigerator), then it can be consumed after repeated mixing.
3 great tips:
– enrich with fruit preserves to taste
– serve with preserved juice and flavored whipped cream
– dilute with 2-3 cl of William pear brandy or liqueur
Unilever Magyarország Kft.